Grano Games June 9-11, 2017
- Friday June 9: Sprint, first start at 6:00 pm, very close to city centre (final location of assembly point will be informed in Bulletin2, in May)
- Saturday June 10: Long, first start at noon, in Teisko, Terälahti about 35 km north of city centre
- Sunday Jun 11: Middle, first start at 10:00 am, in Teisko, Terälahti about 35 km north of city centre
All races in classes H/D16E and H/D 17-20E are test competitions for Finnish national team for the JWOC2017 and EYOC2017. Finnish federation will choose seeded runners to start at the end of start list. In case other federations want to use same courses, or similar, at the same day or following days, please contact competition info indicated at the end of invitation.
- Competitive classes: H/D8RR, 9RR, 10RR, 10, 12TR, 12, 13, 14, 16-20, 16E, 17-20E, 21A, 21AL, 21C, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85 , where RR indicates string course and TR string supported normal, but easy course.
- Also ”Rastiralli” (punching course) and H/D6-10RRS (string course with personal shadow).
- Entry on the Day : Friday, Sprint 2.5 km; Saturday and Sunday 3 km and 5 km.
All classes are a mini O-week where the two best competitions count. In each competition winner is awarded with 1000 points and others less in the relation to winning time.
- H/D21A (Friday, Saturday, Sunday): 13 min, 70/60 min, 32 min
- H/D17-20E: 13 min, 60/50 min, 27 min
- H/D16E: 13 min, 40/40, 23 min
- all others accordingly and final details will be published on competition pages (Bulletin 2) competition pages week before the competition.
- Emit will be used at all competitions
- H/D21A, 16E, 17-20E: 22,50 €/day
- H/D16-85: 18,50 €/day
- H/D6-14: 12,00 €/day
- Emit card rent 3,00 €/day
- Rastiralli (punching course) 4 €/day or 2 €/day if participated also on competition course
- Entry on the Day 10 €/day
- Finnish Federation IRMAsystem at latest Sunday, June 4, 11:59 pm
- by mail (at given address) by June 1, address : Tommi Keronen, Martinpellonkatu 3, FIN-33610 Tampere, Finland .
- or by e-mail by June 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Late entries by June 6 through IRMA-system with 50% higher entry fees.
In the entry indicate full name, club, federation, Emit card number. In case no Emit card number indicated, organizer reserves a card at the cost of 3 €/day.
Emit-card changes by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Rastiralli and Entry on the Day entered and paid at info.
Via Finnish federation IRMA system. Foreign and late payments:
Beneficiary: Tampereen Pyrintö ry. / suunnistus
IBAN: FI54 5732 2620 1535 77
Info field: indicate competitors and clubs
- June 9, Sprint: varied urban environment
- June 10-11: spruce and pine forest with moderate climbing, including areas of detailed bare rock forms
- June 9: Sprint ISSOM2007 1:4000, 2 m contours (ManseMap, Anton Kuukka)
- June 10-11: ISOM (MapLine, Jussi Silvennoinen, one of JWOC2017 mappers)
- classes H/D21A, 16E, and 18-20E: offset-printed, scale June 10 (long) 1:15000 and June 11 (middle) 1:10000
- classes H/D45-85 and H/D6-14: printed, scale 1:7500
- classes H/D16-20, 21AL, 21C, 35, and 40: printed, scale 1:10000
- 5 m contours
Sign posted and parking
- Friday June 9: will be published in the competition instructions Bulletin2
- Saturday and Sunday June 10-11: Teisko/Terälahti, Velaatantie 3, Tampere , 5 min drive.
- Note. JWOC an EYOC test race competitors may be requested to follow designated route to quarantine. Final instructions in the Bulletin2.
Tampere is major Finnish city with variety of hotels and other accommodation options. In case of need for bigger group or with special needs, please see contact under Inquiries. Accommodation details and much more: visittampere.fi
Cantine is available at assembly serving light snacks and also warm meals on Saturday and Sunday. Child care available at all days.
- Competition Director: Samuli Saarikko
- Course setters
- June 9, Sprint, Mikko Eskola
- June 10-11, Long and Middle, Lauri Kahila, Harri Koskinen (children courses)
- Press : Saana Vahvelainen
- Controller: Raimo Seppänen, OrPo.
Mikko Eskola, +358 400 568 693, firstname.lastname@example.org.